Full, youthful lips are always in style—and lip plumping is one of our most popular uses for dermal fillers. However, not everyone who wants their lips to look fuller necessarily wants or needs fillers to achieve their desired effect.
Perhaps you want a very subtle result, or you would prefer to try out a shorter-term option If you would like to enhance your lips but feel like fillers aren’t your style, you might consider Botox® “lip flip.”
Botox® lip flip involves the precise placement of Botox® along with the upper and lower lip muscles, right at the lips border “Vermillion Border”, to relax and “flip” the lips creating the illusion of fuller, desirable, but natural-appearing lips.
BENEFITS OF BOTOX® LIP FLIP TREATMENT
- You want an alternative to lip fillers: an illusion of fuller-looking lips without fillers
- You would like a subtly more prominent “pout” to your lips./li>
- Little to no swelling or bruising.
- Most clients notice the effects within a few days of treatment, with full results in about one week.
- The effects of Botox® lips flip lasts up to three to four months.
BENEFITS OF LIP FILLERS TREATMENT
- You prefer enhancement of lip volume instead of subtle lip flip.
- You would like to address more severe vertical lip lines.
- You would like to improve overall lip shape and symmetry.
- You want a longer-lasting lip enhancement (8-12 months).
The Process Botox® Lip Flip Treatment
Varies: minimal to no bruising