Los Angeles IPL and Yag Laser
What is IPL and Yag Laser?
IPL and YAG Laser are noninvasive procedures that aid in permanent hair removal, get rid of wrinkles, and minimize spider veins. IPL, short for intense pulsed light, works over a process called Selective Photothermolysis. Selective Photothermolysis is a process that uses a specific wavelength in pulses of non-coherent light. A YAG Laser, short for neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet, is almost identical to IPL. The major difference between IPL and YAG Laser is that IPL does not use lasers whereas YAG does.
What areas can IPL and YAG Laser treat?
IPL and YAG Laser can treat a very large spectrum of skin issues. Both IPL and YAG can tighten skin, provide facial contouring, and correct pigmentations of damaged skin due to over exposure to the sun or lingering acne scars. IPL and YAG Laser also remove body hair, wrinkles and spider veins.
What can Beverly Hills Aesthetics IPL and YAG Laser do for you?
- Reduce Skin Hyperpigmentation – Reduce the appearance of lentigenes, freckles, solar keratosis, and many more dark skin pigments.
- Provide Spider Vein destruction – also known as broken capillary destruction.
- Increase the amount of collagen that’s produced and rejuvenate the skin, resulting in:
- Removing wrinkles; and,
- Minimizing spider veins.
- When treated with Differin, IPL and YAG Laser can incite the skin to heal itself and get rid of active acne.
- Aid in hair removal.
How long is the procedure?
- The procedure lasts 15 minutes.
What kind of results can I expect?
- 70% of dark skin pigmentation can be reduced. We strongly urge up to 2 sessions for optimal results.
Are results instantaneous?
- Slight swelling can occur over the treated skin for a few hours after treatment. Also, you may experience a faint, darker discoloration burst over fine capillaries, freckles, liver and age spots immediately following the procedure.
How long is the recovery time?
- Only 1-2 days.
If slight discoloration appears, how long does it last?
- Expect a clearer complexion after 1-2 weeks of the procedure.
Is the procedure painful?
- There might be a mild discomfort that feels like a rubber band snap during the treatment.
Is there a follow-up?
- Yes, there’s a microdermabrasion session follow-up 7-10 days after the procedure. Also, a procedure every 4 to 6 months is recommended to maintain results.
How much does it cost?
- Fees are $350.
Get younger looking skin, remove thread veins and unwanted hair. Call Beverly Hills Aesthetics at (888) 349-2069 for more information about IPL and YAG Laser Treatments. Fill out the form below to book a free laser treatment consultation with leading Los Angeles cosmetic and aesthetic surgeon Dr. Sam Assassa.